Teeccino: DANDELION DARK ROAST HERBAL COFFEE
Every cup combines the health benefits of roasted dandelion root with roasted ramón seeds, French chicory roots and carob pods. Dandelion and chicory roots contain inulin, a prebiotic soluble fiber that feeds your probiotics, along with antioxidants, minerals and bitter stimulating effects on liver function.
Roasted ramón seeds, from the Maya Biosphere Reserve, are also called “Capomo” or the “corn tree” by the Maya, who drank this roasted brew before the Spaniards ever brought the coffee tree to the Americas. Combining the flavors notes of both chocolate and coffee, ramón seeds add depth to this brew. With more dandelion root and herbs per serving than any other brand, Teeccino Dandelion Dark Roast produces a cup where the deep, full-bodied flavor of coffee meets the health benefits of nature’s healing herbs.
No other brand of coffee alternatives offers certified gluten-free flavors. Even though Teeccino’s Maya and Mediterranean flavors have been tested to have no detectable levels of gluten at 5 parts per million when brewed using a paper filter, you may be worried that you might still experience a reaction to the barley in Teeccino. Enjoy all of Teeccino’s Dandelion certified gluten-free flavors knowing that you don’t have to worry about any exposure to gluten!
- Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
- Acid free - helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost - from nutrients not stimulants
- Antioxidants from carob, barley, dates, figs and almonds
- Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root feeds your probiotics, the beneficial microflora that improve digestive health, regularity and supports your immune system. Inulin extracts naturally into your cup from chicory roots during brewing.
- Brewed Teeccino has no detectable gluten at less than 5 parts per million when prepared with a paper filter or tea bag. This has been verified by independent laboratory tests.
Roasted organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic ramón seeds, natural coffee flavor*. Produced on machinery that also processes almonds. *All Teeccino flavors are extracted from plants and comply with organic standards.